Commercial and Residential Water Heaters
Few things are worse than a cold shower. If youíre in need of a new commercial or residential water heater, let the Kansas City plumbing experts at Grandview Winnelson help you select the right water heater for your specific needs.
We carry all sizes of water heaters to meet any water heating need, from a small home or apartment to a large commercial building such as a hotel or hospital. Grandview Winnelson handles water heaters from 30,000 BTU to 1 million-plus BTU and everything in between.
Grandview Winnelson carries both tankless and tank water heaters from Noritz and AO Smith. Which type will be best for you depends on several factors, including individual hot water usage, installation location, noise concerns, energy source, and the length of time you plan to be in your home. The experts at Grandview Winnelson can work with you to determine which type of water heater is best suited for your needs. Each type of hot water heater has its own advantages.
Tank Water Heaters:
- Have lower initial costs to purchase and install
- Offer easy installation and replacement
- Gas-powered units provide you with hot water during power outages
- Newer units have better insulation and are more energy efficient than older tank water heaters
Tankless Water Heaters:
- Offer endless hot water on demand
- Heat water only when needed, saving energy
- Are small and can be mounted to a wall
- Have a longer life span of up to 20 years
Grandview Winnelson keeps all parts in stock and readily available for same-day delivery. Our delivery trucks have lift gates and motorized dollies with stair-climbing ability for easy delivery and installation. Donít get caught without hot water. Give Grandview Winnelson a call at 816-765-2555 and let us get you set up with an energy-efficient water heater today.
AO Smith GAHH-50
50 Gallon - 40,000 BTU Effex High Efficiency Residential Gas Water Heater. The high efficiency performance of the Effex model is possible thanks to its patented air intake system.