Kitchens and bathrooms were once rooms that were designed to serve a specific purpose without a lot of effort put into the aesthetics of the room. Today, kitchens and bathrooms have been elevated to a prominent status in the home. Bathrooms are being turned into rejuvenating spas and kitchens are being designed to rival those of culinary professionals. GROHE offers kitchen and bath fixtures and accessories that will make your home look like it is straight off the pages of a home design magazine and give you all the comforts you could ask for. Grandview Winnelson is a proud retailer of GROHE products.
GROHE offers a range of designs, with options for every style of décor and every budget. Their fixtures are investment pieces that are designed with the highest quality to provide years of reliable performance. GROHE offers coordinating kitchen and bath collections that enable you to create a cohesive style throughout your home.
GROHE’s kitchen fixtures and accessories include faucets with a choice of three spout heights, pullout sprays, faucets with built-in water filters, pot fillers, and soap and lotion dispensers. Their bath collection includes single-lever and two-handle faucets in two spout heights, wall-mounted faucets, shower and tub kits, floor-mounted bath spouts, a variety of shower heads, hand showers, bidets, and more. Bath accessories include towel bars and rings, robe hooks, soap dispensers and dishes, wall lights, toilet paper holders, tumblers with wall-mounted holders, and more. GROHE also offers mirrors, many of which include LED or halogen lighting and heat pads in the back to demist the glass.
GROHE products incorporate innovation, ergonomics, and technology to create products that offer as much functionality as they do sophistication.
- GROHE SilkMove technology provides effortless control of both water temperature and flow.
- GROHE WaterCare allows you to fully enjoy your product while also reducing water consumption by as much as 30%. All of their bath faucets are an environmentally friendly 1.5 gpm.
- GROHE EcoJoy products use water-saving technology to reduce water consumption by 40 to 50 percent without compromising performance.
- GROHE Digital allows you to preprogram your kitchen faucet, shower, or bath with your preferred combination of water temperature, flow rate, and duration and start and stop it with the press of a button.
- GROHE StarLight uses a physical vapor deposition (PVD) process to create a durable surface that is extremely resistant to dirt and scratches to provide a finish that will look like new for many years.