Whirlpool tubs are a great way to unwind and relax at the end of the day. But in addition to relaxation, whirlpool tubs offer several other benefits. A soak in a whirlpool tub can help alleviate stress and anxiety, improve circulation, and provide relief from aches and pains caused by arthritis, sore muscles and sports injuries. Soaking in a whirlpool before bed can also improve your sleep.
Many whirlpool tubs, however, can be noisy when the pumps and motor are running, which can interfere with the relaxing benefits of soaking in a whirlpool tub. Porcher has come up with a solution to this problem with their line of EcoSilent whirlpool tubs. The pump in EcoSilent whirlpool tubs create 70% less noise than standard whirlpool tubs and create virtually no annoying vibrations. So you can receive all the soothing benefits of a whirlpool tub in peace and tranquility. In addition, the motor in the EcoSilent whirlpool tubs uses 50% less energy than traditional whirlpool tubs, saving you money at the same time.
In addition to being quiet and efficient, the Porcher EcoSilent whirlpool tubs offer several other beneficial features:
- The EcoSilent whirlpool tub is acrylic with fiberglass reinforcement.
- It features the EverClean antibacterial circulation system. The EverClean silver-ion antimicrobial agent is molded directly into the water circulation components, keeping the tub cleaner longer and preventing mold, mildew, algae and fungus from developing in the pipes.
- Inline heating allows the EcoSilent whirlpool tub to maintain a constant water temperature for as long as needed.
- It offers six multi-directional jets with adjustable flow controls.
- It has three silent air volume controls.
- An optional chromatherapy LED lighting system can be added.
Grandview Winnelson can help you select the perfect Porcher EcoSilent whirlpool tub for your bathroom. Give us a call at 816-765-2555 and get ready to immerse yourself in silent indulgence.